Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sinus inflamation

Sigh, i got sinus infection, must be due to the hazy weather. I cant breathe properly, having a headache and watery eyes.... This is not good... was on MC ytd, went to see the doc.. need to be on 2 weeks of spray medication... something i hate most... becos tt bitter after-taste will linger in your throat after every spray.... Yikees.. thinking of removing it once and for all, must go back to the doc after 2 weeks, when the swelling subside.. i really dun want to rely on the spray medicine all my life.
 
Today is my 3rd Anniversary with Yong, see how time flies..Haha .. it all seems to happen like yesterday. Will be going for dinner later... sigh but with my conditions hahah i doubt i will be able to fully enjoy the food. I have been asking myself recently, what is the definition of Xin Fu? Hmm... my ans is.. to have someone that will say you are cute even if you looks the ugliest (in pyjamas and awful specs), will laugh with you when you do the silliest things ever, will give you a hug when you tell him u had a bad day .... i guess that is my definition of Xin Fu.....

No comments: