Friday, September 01, 2006

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Government has been ecouraging neighbours to be friendly and helpful. Does that really works? I can tell you it's NO....;I have super inconsiderate people living in my neighbour. This morning, i found dog poop at my corridor. I am so upset, this is not the first time something like had happen. Few weeks ago, my national flag was stolen, my mum found spit on the door, sometimes we get pee and HUMAN stool. So tell me, how does that equate to "Friendly and Helpful". I called the town council / HDB (i forgot) once, and guess wha they told me? "Sorry, there is nothing we can do, we are sorry that this thing happened. You should to the police, if you know who is the culprit....; I seriously wonder if they brought their brains to work, IF i had evidence, would i go the police or them??? Hmm that is really a tough question......Sigh, just sent a letter to the Town Council, I hope i will get some sensible and constructive feedbacks this time round....

No comments: