Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy day @ work

It's the end of another busy working day, i need to organise 3 brief, 2 to be brief tomorrow morning. I am very glad that the relationship with my colleagues are picking up, a group from another team will always ask me out for lunch. And the ice are melting with the studio folks. It not easy but I will try my best to do a good job and try to build a good rapport with them.
 
Had a brief chat with one of my good friend and she was talking an opportunity to thrive out in China, Beijing. I am very very tempted too, hmmm.. I am still young, I really want to go see the world. Just for a yr or 2 will be good, to widen my horizons. My views and perspective are still pretty shallow, it would be good to go out and just try...... no harm rite, i am stil getting paid hahaha... sigh... anyway wish my good fren all the best, I really wish she can go. ahhaha for selfish reason, then she can pull me along mah ..... hee hee....
 
I just watch 3 Rain clips my best fren sent today, he is just so cute isn't it... hahah my boyfriend likes him too.. ..

No comments: