Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Good Life

I have been thinking, if you were to put me at some run-down countries or place, I would most likely not survive. Living in the cushy environment like Singapore, where everything is clean and green, even toilets in the hawker centre smell good. I cannot imagine going to climb mountains in Nepal, where u get nothing but a dug hole for all ur urgent need. I remembered last year, i went to Redang with a group of friends, on the day of departure, we had to spend aroung 6 hours at Trengannu. So we booked a small room, in a hostel looking place. The room has 2 bed, but its cramp and there is a musky smell in the room. It has dark and dirty looking curtains, the bedsheets had a funny smell and it looks like a good home for lices. The toilet is located at the other end of the long, dark corridor, the flush is not working, neither are the toilet lights. ... hahah lucky we just dropped our bags and go, i cannot imagine having to spend a night there.. Ok I am pampered, I hate roaches and any kind of insects just freak me out. hahaa.. What to do, I grew up in a clean country.. so it a blessing.. no?
 
 

No comments: