Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Peaceful Sunday

It's a peaceful morning, the view outside my study is simply fantastic, I can see lots of greens and a lovely flyover. Yesterday i went to buy my food collectibles again, sigh, spend $70+ on it... now my room has turned into a mini food display gallery ... I got the new ice-cream collection from Mega house, it is just too lovely, got a Hagen Daaz lookalike for my good friend, she likes to eat ice- cream so i hope she will like it... hahah Oh talking about ice-cream, there is a lovely shop at Shaw tower- Beach road, named Tom's Palate. They made their own ice-creams and the flavours are very unique - they have apple pie, chrysanthemum, longgan and red dates, wasabi lime, horlicks, hazelnuts, blueberry cheesecake, summer berry and rum & rasin. They told me they will try to change the flavours, i think is once a month or something. The wasabi-lime flavour has a very acquired taste, you will be able to taste a tint of wasabi before the lime takes over. It's unlike those we ate with sushi, the wasabi taste is not overpowering and it does not spicy.

Relax............... it a sunday morning............

No comments: