Sunday, May 06, 2007

Relationship is the most profound studies in our life

Sometimes we take the people and things closest to us for granted, we think that they will always be there for us, we assume they will understand us, we reckon that they would know our every move. We always fail to communicate our thoughts, we forget to tell them we love and value them, we forget to include them in our plans. As most of us would deny, i am actually very guilty of that. I am good at communicating with colleagues, friends, relatives but yet I am very lousy to people that are closest to me, like my mum and my bf. I realise i do not really communicate with them, i do take them for granted at times... But i believe this is partly due to my upbringing, my mum is a typical mum of the past generation, she is very strict with me, she do not really show out any emotions.. i get more scolding then encouragement...

But.. i am determine to change that, i will try my best to remind myself that i should not take things for granted and learn to communicate with people closest to me .. this will be my 2007 resolution.. haha i know it kinda late but it better to be late than never.

No comments: