Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Funny Mummy

As they aged, they get a little weirder.. or is it just my mom? Recently i found a note on my computer table...



Translation:(please bear with me) Being angry is punishing yourself with the fault of others. Forgiving other is being kind to yourself. Beautiful moments only be created when we respect. care and love for each other. Hope that everyone can learn to treasure that "destiny/fate".

Ok .. it sound very the chim right.. hahah the moment i saw the note, i know what my mum is trying to put across... she thinks that me n YG broke up because of a fight or because i am angry.. (i did not tell her why i broke off with YG) i do not really like to explain.. maybe to just a few close friends... only to those which i know they can understand...

Sometimes i cant help but think ... my mum really do not understand me at all hahah .. it is kinda sad... but its not something we can change overnite.. and it not something i want to change.. i dont like to talk to her about things like that.. because she like to force her thinking on me.. n she does not know when to stop.. she can just go on n on n on .. which is something i dislike... then i will start to wonder.. will this is be happening to me and my kid in future.. hahah

4 comments:

andrew lee said...

it wasn't about your mom not knowing you, it was about you not sharing much abotu yourself as often as before.

and chances are, it may eventually carry to us doing the same to our kids.

most importantly, mom is always mom, you won't break up with her and she will not allow that.

=) stay healthy!

Meow's Coffeebreak said...

Thanks drew, the problem is i have not been sharing much to her at all..not even when i was very young.so it's a kind of weird relationship i had with my mum.. someone once told me it has something to do with my pride.. i guess so but you know it's kinda of weird to suddenly start talking to someone that you have never spoken to about such thing ever... it's just difficult..

Imit K said...

No matter how distant you think you are from your mom, there is no one closer to you, save God.

Drinks or movie soon ok?

Take care,
Kevin

Meow's Coffeebreak said...

hee hee sure thing ya.. i will make it this time..