Saturday, April 28, 2007

My childhood sweetheart

I was chatting with my childhood sweetheart on msn recently and he actually remembers that i was his childhood sweetheart too.. so sweet ya.. i would think that he would have forgotten about me already... that was like so many years ago,it was back in primary school hahaha young,innocent and carefree days..

I still remember we used to play together, he will often pass me some small notes (with a big P.s - read in the toilet or read when u are alone)and give me gifts ... if my memory is not failing, i think he actually gave me a ring once hahahaha he is the first guy in my life to give me a ring.... so sweet right.. But he has a change of heart during Pri 5, he like another girl instead of me, i was heartbroken, haaha being ditched at such a young age can be pretty traumatising.... i guess after that i did develop a inferior complex because i keep thinking that i am ugly, short, nerdy and bad tempered hahaha noone will like me... and true enough when i was in my secondary school, those guys that i happen to like will avoid me like a plague.. so sad right..

I did tried to find out about his whereabout after PSLE but guess i was afraid that he might avoid me so i dropped the idea...And i cant help but think, what would have happen if we keep in touch... hahahaha well i cant turn back the time now so "what if" is not valid anymore.. I am happy to see that he is happily married and has a cute little boy now...

He will have all my blessing while i embark on my journey to find that right guy in my life... haha guess i am jinxed ya.. it always happen that those guys that i like will not like me... so i do not harbour much hope already... i could have found that someone but he might not like me hahaha... a good example is Ryan.. he will always have a special place in my heart.. and i wish him all the best too..

No comments: