Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am a survivor

YEAH...I survived hell week.. this entire week was really realy tough. My masterclass team needs to churn out a proposal within a week and we are only able to work on it after our normal office hours. I only managed to catch about 10 hours of
sleep for the entire week....I have became a hermit, from the moment i reached office i was there till i leave, we dont even have anytime for lunch..

My schedule for the week.
Mon: 9am - 2am
Tue: 9.30am - 3am
Wed: 9.30 - 12mn
Thurs: 12mn - 1.30am
Fri: 6.30am - 9pm

its really like doing a pitch, we need to work on the proposal, the big idea, the execution and the big presentation.

The results, we got into top 3 and i am so proud that the best presentator is in my team.. the judges said that our team had great team dynamics.. really happy to hear that because i truly think i had a fanatastic team too..and i really enjoy working with them.. that kind of trust and dynamics is really beyond words...we learnt to compliment each others weakness and build on their strengths. And a really big thank you too all the people that had helped us...they really take the time n effort to help us.. really really grateful. Our Truimph project

Dinner with client

No comments: