Sunday, July 22, 2007

The lazy cat is back

I have been really LAZY.. it has been a while since i last update my blog. I am attending Masterclass at work for 6 weeks. We were given homework every week and would only know the topics on Monday. We need to finish it off before the class start on Friday. And the training are on every Friday and Saturday but it is very fun, I really get to learn alot of stuff.. like MBIT, it let usunderstand more about how we work, look at things and plan stuff. This will not only help us see our own weakness but help us communicate better with other.

Yesterday they taught us the different type of research that company would deploy to undestand more about consumer insight. I was really surprise how much you can learn about one person but asking them to fill in a diary that allows them to express themselves with pictures, quotes, sketches and words. And one of the question is to find a picture that can represent your essence. So I drew this but i will be surprised how people would interpret it. It could be totally different from what i am think or trying to potray.. so friends take a stab at it and share your thoughts with me .....

No comments: