Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lunch @ the Line


Had a long long lunch with my family at The Line in Shangri-la, its really nice to spend a Saturday afternoon eating and chatting with them...with good food, nice company and lovely ambient, what more would you ask for. ..we just spend our time talking about everything under the sun, enjoying the food and company...The main reason why we meet up today is because my eldest cousin is going to Dubai to work and he is flying off on Monday and he wont be back till 6 months later... So this is a farewell lunch for him...

The food is really very nice, the spread is very good.. and the dessert bar looks so captivating... hahah i did not dare to start with the dessert bar first and had to purposely walk away from it because i am afraid that once i start i cant stop...

OK I spend the whole afternoon with my family and I have yet to start on my revision..I need to start on Sunday.. I have too .. must be discipline... heee hee

No comments: