Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A new year is coming

4 more days to the end of 2006... this year went by surprising fast.. i don't even have time to take a good look of what is happening around me.. things just whizz by everyday, new things to see, new work to do, new ppl to meet. I dun even have time to bid ppl goodbye properly, think abt ppl that i missed and do things i would like to go ... like traveling.. i did not managed to visit any new place this year, this is my only regrets for 2006.
 
Every year, i will try to work out a new year resolution list... but ahah after the 1st quarter of the year, tt list would just disappear from sight and even from my memory..... hahaha this year, i think i need to pen it here at least it will not disappear into thin air..
 
1st - I need to work hard and get my 1st promotion.. after working for 6 years, I have not gotten any promotion yet.. this will be the year....
2nd - I need to study hard.. i will aim for my air tickets to graduation in Canberra 2 years from now..
3rd - I must learn the art of listening... i realise i tok too much and do not listen well enuff...
 
Welcome 2007, after this long break i will be well equipped to face my new challenges and new opportunities.. Cheers

No comments: