Sunday, October 08, 2006

I like quiet Sunday

The haze was very bad ytd, i am having dry cough and my sinus has become worse.... sigh... the PSI reached 140 around 11pm last nite... I really hope they can stop using such primitive way to farm ....

Just feel like bumming at home today, using my cough as an excuse ... my throat feels so sore... and I think i am a weirdo, I dun like ppl to come knocking on my door on a sunday or when i am alone... hahahah... duno y.. i just dun feel like entertaining ppl ... be it salesman, charity or watever... hahahah... if i hear a knock on the door, i will turn down my TV or computer.... hahah as if noone is in... :) Weird rite .. i know hahahhaah thats me... When i dun feel like talking i will just shut off from the outside world... if i feel chatty tt day.. i can talk to almost anyone and everyone....

Ok i will carry on to Bum... hahahah

No comments: